Joshua Patrick is an associate with Lindsay, Pickett & Postel, LLC, having joined the firm in February 2018. Josh practices with the firm’s defense group, litigating a wide spectrum of cases ranging from construction negligence claims, premises liability, automobile negligence, and products liability. Josh is also active in the firm’s commercial litigation work.
Prior to joining the firm, Josh worked at a boutique litigation firm in Chicago specializing in representing the interests of the victims of civil rights violations and representing the interests of small businesses and closely-held corporations, as well as numerous different types of personal injury claims. In this capacity, Josh developed a wide-ranging record of success, trying cases to successful verdict in numerous state courts throughout Illinois, Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts in Illinois and Indiana, and multiple successful appeals in Illinois state courts and the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Josh’s broad area of practice over the course of his career has shaped him into a versatile litigator that is undaunted by challenging factual and legal issues and is able to provide his clients with effective legal services that adapt to the unique challenges of each case.
When not in the office, Josh enjoys spending time with family and supporting his children’s sports and activities. He is a longtime supporter of the Lake County Forest Preserve and enjoys hiking the county’s numerous forest trails.
- Bill Lindsay and Josh Patrick Obtain Dismissal with Prejudice of Automobile Negligence Case in McHenry County, Illinois Due to Plaintiff’s Lack of Diligence in Serving Summons and Complaint
- Peter Syregelas and Joshua Patrick Obtain Appellate Court Judgment
- Matt Bing and Josh Patrick Defeat Motion for Good Faith Finding to Maintain Third-Party Complaint Against Culpable Tortfeasor
- Matt Bing and Josh Patrick Resolve Two Kenosha County, Wisconsin Cases for Low Value by Developing Strong Defenses to Liability and Damages in Discovery
- Chris Pickett And Josh Patrick Prevail On A Motion To Dismiss Under The Doctrine Of Accord And Satisfaction
- Arbitration Award – Plumbing Contractor Not Liable
- Josh Patrick Obtains Dismissal With Prejudice of Fraud Claims
- Josh Patrick Obtains Dismissal With Prejudice for Bicyclist Collision Case
- Josh Patrick Obtains Defense Verdict for Tow Operator