Haley joined Lindsay, Pickett & Postel as an associate attorney in 2021 and was named to senior associate in 2024. She focuses her practice on insurance coverage counseling and litigation. She has experience advising insurers and litigating a wide-range of complex coverage issues including those involving construction defect, commercial auto, general negligence, premises liability, and personal and advertising injury. Prior to joining the firm, Haley gained experience practicing insurance defense and serving as a judicial extern for the Illinois First District Appellate Court.
- Peter Syregelas and Haley Loutfy Obtain Favorable Result After Insurer Wrongfully Denied Additional Insured Coverage
- Peter Syregelas and Haley Loutfy Obtain Summary Judgment After Finding That Insurer Properly Declined Life Insurance Policy
- Chris Pickett and Haley Loutfy Win Summary Judgment Against Additional Insured who Breached Notice Condition
- Peter Syregelas and Haley Loutfy Win Dispute Against Purported Additional Insured in Construction Injury Case
- Joe Postel And Haley Loutfy Obtain Judgment On The Pleadings In Construction Defect Case